If you're in need of storage for your RV, camper, trailer or watercraft, we have a convenient, on-island solution for you. Available next to Springtide Village shortly after you enter the security gate, you can take advantage of open-air, non-covered parking on-island for your choice of short or long-term storage. Best of all, this location is set up as self-service parking with convenient pre-payment dropped off at Springtide Market. With 24/7 access to the property, the convenience can't be beat!
- As you enter the parking lot, retrieve rental form and storage rates from office wall file box on the right.
- Please read and fill out completely.
- Check your rate on the rate sheet.
- Locate a parking space at the rear of the property. (It’s important not to block the road or other vehicles in the lot.)
- If paying by check, make payable to Springtide Village.
- Place form and check in an envelope and mark envelope “Springtide Parking”.
- Take it to the Springtide Market at the entrance of Fripp island. (1 Tarpon Blvd.)
- Give your payment (check or cash) to the cashier at the market.
Call Don Peel 843-263-3029