The following words and terms, when used within these Rules and Regulations, shall have the
1. Abusive Conduct is defined as, but not limited to, abusive language, insults, threats,
unwanted advances (physical or otherwise), or assault or battery.
2. Association means the Fripp Island Property Owners Association.
3. Commercial Vehicle means all motor vehicles and equipment that are engaged in
4. Community Path means the paved paths throughout the community used for the
enjoyment of all property owners, residents, occupants, visitors, guests, and tenants
Community paths are regularly used by walkers, joggers, bicyclists, maintenance
equipment, and golf carts.
5. Firearm is defined as a barreled weapon of any description from which any shot,
bullet or other missile can be discharged. It includes any prohibited weapon,
whether a lethal weapon or not.
6. Habitual means three or more times in 12 consecutive months.
7. Inoperable Vehicle means any vehicle that cannot be moved by its own power.
8. Member means any individual listed as the legal property owner of record.
9. Overnight parking means any vehicle which is not being operated between the hours of
3:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.
10. Pedestrian means any person afoot and shall include, without limitation, persons
standing, walking, jogging, running, or otherwise on foot.
11. Political means anything relating to the government or the public affairs of a country,
state, county, or municipality.